In order to reduce waste, orders with fewer than 6 items will not receive a printed receipt with their order. Customers will receive a digital version by email which they can print out if they desire.
Shipping (within United States)
Processing time (assembling your order for pickup or local delivery to post office)
- Orders placed by noon Monday through Friday will be picked up by USPS within 1 business day. After noon, orders ship the following business day.
Estimated shipping time
- 2-7 business days in transit via USPS. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping class you choose. Holidays recognized by USPS may add delay.
Orders shipped to Pennsylvania addresses will have a 6% sales tax automatically added to their order. Allegheny County shipping addresses will have an additional 1% sales tax added to their order. Whenever shopping online outside of your region, it is your responsibility to report purchases according to your state’s out-of-state sales/use tax policy.
- Square credit card processors keep your payment information secure. Apothecary Muse never receives your credit card information.
Returns & exchanges
We take great pride in creating a tone of transparency so that you know exactly what the product looks like and its ingredients so that you can make an informed purchase. The products are made in small batches so that they are fresh upon delivery and will last a reasonable amount of time for your use. With that said, we understand that mistakes can happen or you may need to change your order.
- I gladly accept cancellations before an item has shipped, with the exception of custom orders.
- I do NOT accept returns or exchanges due to the hygienic nature of the products.
- Please contact us if you have any problems with your order upon delivery; we will use discretion in the decision to offer a credit (less shipping) if product is damaged in transit and pictures are provided.
Apothecary Muse will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information to communicate with you about your order, fulfill your order or for legal reasons (like submitting taxes).
Last updated on February 18, 2020